Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 days till Ironman

Today was a day of Travel! I had to get from Firebag to Calgary, then drive out to Penticton. I was hoping for a good night of sleep but it was interrupted by a fire alarm at 3am. My flight to Calgary arrived at 9am and we drove 9 hours out to Penticton. We arrived at our 5 bedroom house by 5:30pm and met the family who's renting their house to us. we have 6 people in our house and it's a mixture of people from Alberta and BC. 2 from Calgary 1 from Edmonton and 3 from Victoria. 3 are Ironmen virgins.

I had a lazy dinner of roasted chicken, romaine lettuce, naan bread and hummus.

I'm pretty sleepy and tired from the long day of travel. I still have a dry cough but the running nose is a bit better. I popped a tylenol for the headache halfway through the car drive.

We're watching a bit of Family guy now and it's time to hit the sack.

No comments: